Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the New Meyer Blog! Becky Hubert has asked the branch managers to start keeping a blog so as to keep the library staff better informed about current events in their branch.

Sarah Ortiz has created this for us, and I think it's going to be a lot of help!

Sarah and I will be posting schedules here, as well as anything we think you need to know. We invite all of you to leave comments and questions.

I have added a series of links that you might find useful on the right. If you can think of anything else, please let me know.

It is my hope that this blog will help all of us communicate better and serve as a central online location to gather all of the announcements that I frequently have to track each of you down to share.

Thanks!
Brandon

No comments: